9 Ways To Market Your Biz While Working A Full-Time Job
Starting a business while working a full-time job isn't easy. In fact, the hardest part of it all is trying to figure out ways to effectively manage your time.
Below are my top ten tips on how to market your business. The suggestions below are great because they can be managed via mobile AND most can be done with an effective autopilot system.
- Create Video Tips - Add a time block to your schedule to record ten 60-second clips. Post the clips over a two week period.
- Activate An Email Funnel - Create an email funnel that will help build the know, like & trust factor with your audience.
- Host A Webinar - Use a webinar to give your audience a chance to see your teaching skills in action and also validate you as an expert in your industry.
- Guest Blog - Submit blog proposals to popular blogs your audience is reading.
- Answer Help Questions in Facebook Groups - The members of Facebook groups are starving for the answers to questions you can answer; help them out.
- Go Live On Periscope - Treat your audience to live sessions on this popular live streaming app. Tip: Remember that sometimes less is more.
- Run Facebook Ads - Facebook ads are a proven method to get your business in front of your target audience and into a marketing funnel.
- Partner With Other Business Owners - Strategic partnerships are a great way to introduce your business to new audiences.
- Host A Challenge - Business challenges are highly popular for a reason, not only can you help your village achieve a specific goal, it also showcases your coaching skills.
The more exposure and visibility you have for your business, the more potential you will have to reach your business goals. Remember, no one can buy from you - if they don't have a clue what you do.